I needed something fast and simple. The Tamiya GPA kit was just the thing to get me back at it full speed like I used to when I was a kid. I spent maybe six hours on clean up and assembly. Another four to six on the base and groundwork so far and have onlt started with a rough base coat for the figure.
This is just going to be a small, simple vignette to get the cobwebs out. This is what I really love to do, small simple scenes with groundwork and figures to give a sense of scale and context.
First time spraying these new Mission Models paints. While I'm not so sure about the accuracy of his color selections and names, I did like the way the paint performed.
With a rough base coat on the figure a little pre-finish look at the basic layout of the scene. I can now start detail painting the figure and weathering the GPA. It's these quick little builds that really refuel the mojo tank. Another week or so and I should have this one done.